Eagles Club 12 Lounge welcomes you to our Lounge:
Thursday: 2 pm – 6 pm
Friday: 2 pm – 8 pm
Saturday: 2 pm – 6 pm
Sunday: 2 pm – 6 pm
All members and their guests are welcome to attend.
1. We are now allowed capacity of up to 50 people inside.
2. Masks are now voluntary and no longer mandatory. You are encouraged to wear a mask if you have not had your second vaccine.
3. The number of people allowed at a table is now up to the bartender.
4. There is no longer a requirement to have tables 6 feet apart.
5. There will be a remaining restriction of no table hopping.
6. There will be no more contact tracing.
7. A Safety Plan is no longer required but we now must adhere to a new Communicable Disease Plan (but it doesn’t need to be written).
8. We can now host events, so meat draws and music jams may return in the near future.
Other factors remain in place: We will need to encourage people to respect others space, and ask everyone to sanitize upon entering the lounge.
Fundraising Activities on Sundays have returned. Join us each Sunday starting at 3 pm for the Meat Draw, 50/50, and gift card draw, Meat Draws are held each half-hour. All proceeds are directed to Eagles community causes.
Yummy Brunchs have been cancelled due to the COVID 19 pandemic.
We will advise when this and other events will return
Featuring omelettes, or eggs any style, with bacon, sausage, toast. Juice, Tea or Coffee included!
Bring the whole family!
$10 each with all proceeds going to local charities!
Music Jams will return to the Eagles soon.
We will let you know when we can commence these events in the future.